Now that fall is upon us, we thought we’d share some of our favorite recipes using Purely Pinole! Our products are great for not just a breakfast bowl; you can make bread, granola bites, and more! Check out some recipes that bloggers have sworn by and let us know what you think!
Pumpkin Chocolate Cherry Loaf
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup peanut flour
- 2 tbsp Purely Pinole
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit
- Line pans with parchment paper
- Whip egg, cherries, vanilla, coconut sugar, and almond milk
- Add pinole, peanut and tapioca flour, oats and baking soda
- Pour into pans and bake for 45-55 min.
- Enjoy with nut butter and ice cream!!
Apple Peanut Butter Crunch Bread
- 1 cup blueberry banana purely pinole
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup peanut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 c. coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. apple cinnamon peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1 apple
- 3 tbsp. coconut sugar
- Line two loaf pans with parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In one small bowl mix the almond milk, eggs, honey, peanut butter, and coconut sugar until well combined and creamy
- In another bowl mix Purely Pinole, baking powder, peanut flour, and almond flour
- Slowly stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until the batter doesn’t have any dry clumps
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pans and sprinkle your favorite granola + cinnamon over it
- Bake for 40-60 minutes, checking frequently with a toothpick
- When the toothpick comes out with no batter, the loaf is done!
We hope you enjoy these delicious recipes! Share your creations and let us know what you think by tagging @PurelyPinole in your pics. Happy baking!
To see more yummy recipes that you can make with Purely Pinole, check out blogger Beauty in Christ here!