Paleo. Ketogenic. Low carb– or, wait is it no carb? Is anyone else confused?!
But really…when did food become so complicated?
At the end of the day, the food you choose should be both wholesome and nourishing… it’s really as simple as that. For thousands of years, simple, natural foods empowered our ancestors and kept them strong and healthy.
Why not give it a try for yourself with these pure and natural Pinole + Chia bars: the perfect fix for a quick & simple breakfast or snack on the go.
Powered by pinole plus wholesome, real ingredients that deliver delicious nutrition, these bars are sure to fuel your day. And, they’re backed by ancient tradition which stands through the ages.
Total Time: 45 min
Prep time: 15 min
Fridge time: 30 min
Yield: 12 bars
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup Blueberry + Banana Purely Pinole
- 1/2 cup raw pepitas
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray a nonstick 8″ square pan with coconut oil baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together dry ingredients. In a glass measuring cup, combine brown rice syrup and coconut oil and microwave for 20 seconds, or until liquified.
- Add liquid ingredients – including vanilla extract – to dry and stir well.
- Press mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until set. Cut into 12 bars and wrap each individually for on-the-go eating, or store all bars in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
Note: bars will keep for up to two weeks!
For this recipe we recommend: